Just back from hosting a Solos Dance Break for 'www.Holiday & Dance.com'. Bit of Ballroom/Latin Sequence and Fun dancing with a lovely bunch of people. The hotel was great, staff were very helpful, the massage in the spa was very welcome and the pool was inviting. Rooms very comfortable (pillows just divine!)
Food is lovely and the dance floor is a good size for ballroom dancing. Can't fault this venue for a break by the seaside. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
This dance break was an organised holiday aimed at dancers who do not have a regular partner but I would happliy book a holiday on my own and not feel intimidated. The ideal venue for a weekend spa break on your own or with friends - a swim, pampering in the spa and lovely food.
Well done Tom Croston and the rest of his team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the prom hotel is located on st.Annes promenade overlooking the Irish sea .Offering over 100 bedrooms from single to family and standard to suites ,a lovely family run Boutique style seaside hotel.Only a stones throw from the beach and close to st.Annes square and only 2 miles from Blackpool and all its attractions.Swimming pool ,restaurants and bars along with live entertainment through the summer months ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Prom Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Prom @ Fernlea Hotel And Niven`s Health Club
- Inn On The Prom Hotel Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire