1,135 results
All reviewsboutique roomshealth clubdance holidayevening mealdance floorswimming poolstandard roomlovely hotelsnooker tablebreakfast was buffet stylesea viewsea frontwaiting staffself serviceleisure facilitiesrestaurant stafffood was lovely
Reviewed 14 October 2010

Bad Points:
1) Entrance: The side doors were out of use "due to high winds". Ever tried getting self + wife+ luggage through a one-person revolving door!!!
2) Room: Electrical sockets not flush to wall (dangerous gaps); matt black paintwork looks a bit dated and "naff"; no heating - couldn't coax the radiators into life!; creaky floorboards throughout and inadequate soundproofing; a total of six coat hangers - most of their guests must either travel light or stay only one night!?
3) Bar prices - very Pricey! Can't be justified for this grade of establishment.
Good Points:
1) Staff friendly and helpful.
2) Food and restaurant surprisingly good
3) Room very clean
4) Nice newish flat screen TV in room
5) Handy location close to centre and sea front

Conclusion: This hotel seems to be to a certain standard, but unfortunately that's the "Blackpool" standard. What foreign visitors must think when they come to some parts of ths UK beggars belief!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2010

We stayed at this hotel for one night and would have loved to stay for seven...My daughter booked it for 10 of us as we were coming to Blackpool for a family party. The rooms were beautiful and we had a suite which was absolutely fabulous. The staff were very welcoming and the breakfast was cooked beautifully. We would recommend this hotel to any one of any age as our group were aged from seventeen up to 73 years and we were all thoroughly impressed. Will deffinately be staying again in fact as I write my daughter is just seeing if there is an availability for next week....super......
Jean Scott and Family, Carlisle,Cumbria..

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
innontheprom, Owner at Inn on the Prom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Reviewed 2 October 2010

We were looking for a decent hotel that takes dogs in st annes and were more than happy. The evening meal was lovely and me being a vegetarian was not a problem as the chef gave me various options that he would freshly prepare as there was nothing on the menu that i fancied. We have stayed here 3 times now and will definitely return.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 September 2010

We got a fantastic rate at this hotel. We are a family of five who shared a room. The room was fine. Bit cramped, but as expected when you squeeze us all in! My mum had the room next door. The staff are this hotel's best quality. Reception staff are brilliant. Waiters etc extremely friendly and so helpful. Beds were really comfy and bedding really clean. I admit I am fussy about cleanliness! The suede lampshades were thick with dust. Round the headboards were thick with dust. Housekeeping really lets this hotel down. Our toilet, basin floor etc remained uncleaned in our 3 night stay. Food was ok. Bit like school dinners. The worst part was our last breakfast! I was eating my mushrooms and noticed a large dead furry moth in my breakfast. It was the same colour as the mushrooms! I immediately told the waiter who took one look and took my plate away. I was expecting an apology from the kitchen but didn't get one. The plate of mushrooms remained for the rest of the guests! I reported it to reception on check-out and the brilliant receptionist passed it onto her manager who seemingly went to investigate. As I said previously, we got a really good rate here but in future I'd pay the extra and head somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Companion802756
Reviewed 7 September 2010

We stayed here as a family of four during the Blackpool Illumination 'Switch on' Weekend, costing £315 DBB for the four of us for the whole weekend. I have to say we really had a lovely stay at the Inn on the Prom. We had a good sized family room and a lovely modern bathroom. I have stayed in family rooms in four star hotels before and the beds are crammed together with little space to manouver, however this was not the case at Inn on The Prom the beds were spaced well away from each other and we did not feel crammed in at all. We were very impressed with the standard of decor and bathroom facilities. The food in the restaurant was delicious, going by other reviews maybe we were just lucky - but I really don't think this was the case. Plenty of choice and even the kids could find something the liked! Buffet breakfast also superb and all staff we encountered during our stay were all friendly and attentive. Special mention to the porter is deserved, he was very friendly and most helpful. The kids and my husband made use of the swimming pool and leisure facilities during our stay and they assure me that they were good! We definitley would not hesitate to book a stay at Inn on the Prom in future.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family