“A great night out!”

Lanes
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Lymington
Price range: US$27 - US$66
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Great independent restaurant. This was our first visit based on Trip Advisor reviews, and we will be going back! Great warm welcome and fantastic service through out. Food to a high standard. Great decor and atmosphere. Scallop starter was delicious!

1  Thank TheTaylorBoy

Reviewed 9 August 2012

A fantastic little place to eat. I have to admit i haver never been before and being local we though we would give it a go! Fantastic staff great food and a lovely airy light and modern place to eat! Well done , youve done Lymington proud!

2  Thank Luke M
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We had supper for a birthday last week and enjoyed the food, good quality and very efficient and friendly. I had the lamb and it was lovely although a little small on the portion. We will deffinately go back so thank you a nice restaurant. My only suggestion was the atmosphere was a little damp and very quiet some music (background) would have been nice

2  Thank simon w
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Stumbled into this gem of a restaurant more by accident than design and we're (My wife & I) very glad we did. The light and airy interior inspires excellent conversation complemented by fantastic food bursting with flavour and aided by friendly service from the owner and staff.
My only criticism of Lanes is that everything on the menu sounded so wonderful that I ordered far more than I could hope to eat... I gave it a good go though.
I will return despite living 40 miles away

2  Thank wj_cerberus
Reviewed 26 July 2012

If you visit Lymington you must try this place. From the moment I heard the cheerful voice on the phone when I made my booking I knew I was in safe hands and we weren't disappointed. Excellent menu, wonderful food, great service without being pushy, wonderful layout and atmosphere.

Just go.