“Friendly”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Good and friendly service. The food was alright, however the rice was a little dry, slightly undercooked perhaps.

Visited May 2013

“Fine Chinese...reasonable price”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I've been using this takeaway over 10 years. Good food at reasonable price. Big portion taste good.

Sherborne, Dorset.
“Lovely and tasty food.”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

My wife and I have just moved to the Lymington area, we tried Happy times for the first time a few weeks ago and we were really impressed. So much so that we've ordered one every weekend since moving in. Their ribs are lovely and succulent and the meat just falls off the bone, also a favorite of ours is their beef in a sweet chilli sauce which has really nice pieces of beef and big chunks of pineapple (yes I know, but it surprisingly goes really well). We also like their chicken with cashew nuts in a yellow bean sauce, delicious! I have to admit I've had better rice from other Chinese takeaways, so maybe they need to improve a little on the rice dishes but they are still fine. Hence just the four out of five.

• Visited May 2012