This was a repeat visit to Peel House, a couple of nights spent looking around the New Forest. The house is as good as ever and I'd forgotten how good the breakfast was; didn't need to eat again until evening! As ever, Peter was full of advice, even offering us umbrellas to counter the appalling weather on Easter Sunday (the day we'd put aside to visit Hurst Castle). The castle's great for kids young and old, but I'd advise going on a sunny day. We got soaked and so it spoiled the visit a little, but we'll return in the summer.
Thanks for the route advice Peter, the journey home was very picturesque and much better than boring motorways!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peel House is a delightful new B&B in Lymington created to a very high standard. We have three King Size bedded rooms and one double bedded room, all with high quality en suites with high pressure showers, softened water and every facility. Bedrooms have wired and wireless internet access, alarm radios with ipod connections and luxury beds and bedding. We offer a wide variety of breakfasts all freshly cooked from the finest ingredients. Special packages can be arranged in advance for our guests who can expect personal service at all times. We have a large private car park and the High Street is a level 10 minute walk with many excellent shops, bars and restaurants. We are ideally situated for the town, the New Forest and the nearby Isle of Wight Ferry Our very high satisfaction rate from customers already shows we offer an excellent service with many guests returning. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Peel House Bed And Breakfast
- Peel House Hotel Lymington
- Peel House Bed & Breakfast Lymington, New Forest