Both my boyfriend and I arrived late Friday night having sailed into lymington. Telephoned Peel House to ask if it was ok to eat then arrive. Could not be more accommodating, even lent is an iPhone charger. Room was spacious and extremely clean. Bed comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was off a menu. We ordered to full English breakfasts, it was tasty and non greasy. Owner very friendly and helpful. Lovely little gem. Recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peel House is a delightful new B&B in Lymington created to a very high standard. We have three King Size bedded rooms and one double bedded room, all with high quality en suites with high pressure showers, softened water and every facility. Bedrooms have wired and wireless internet access, alarm radios with ipod connections and luxury beds and bedding. We offer a wide variety of breakfasts all freshly cooked from the finest ingredients. Special packages can be arranged in advance for our guests who can expect personal service at all times. We have a large private car park and the High Street is a level 10 minute walk with many excellent shops, bars and restaurants. We are ideally situated for the town, the New Forest and the nearby Isle of Wight Ferry Our very high satisfaction rate from customers already shows we offer an excellent service with many guests returning. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Peel House Hotel Lymington
- Peel House Bed And Breakfast
- Peel House Bed & Breakfast Lymington, New Forest