“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EXCELLENT FOOD”

The Walhampton Arms
Ranked #35 of 120 Restaurants in Lymington
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is probably my sixth visit in just over 8 months and each time we have had excellent service and lovely food, may it continue. My brother and I on this occasion tried the carvery, the beef was a little bit over done for me but the choice of vegetables was very good, the horseradish sauce was excellent wouldn't have minded taking a pot home with me as it was that good...Their desserts are fab...well worth a visit. My Mum chose the macaroni cheese with a side salad and garlic bread, plenty of it and very tasty.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Myself and friends have been here several times, the welcome is always friendly and the service great from start to finish.
The carvery is particular very good and always fresh due to the turnover of diners, so no dry meat or soggy veg.
Highly recommended and a shame they were fully booked for xmas lunch by the time I tried to reserve a table.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

This was the first time at this pub and it proved to be a very good experience, The staff were very helpful and the food is of very good quality for the price compared to other establishments. It is definitely worth more visits.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Taking a severely disabled friend for lunch, we had the door held open for us by the chef! The table booked for a specific reason was available and the meal and service were excellent. The staff, from the chef to the waitress to the lady who dealt with the bill were pleasant, happy and made us think nothing would be too much trouble even though it was a busy time. Thank you all-- my wife and I will certainly be back.

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We visited here on a Monday, pulled into car park and was surprised it wax so quiet - at one point we doubted it was open. We walked in and wasn't greeted but after a few minutes we were seated to be told they don't do the £5 Monday carvery during December but we stayed and ate anyway .... £8.95 for adults £5.95 for children (bit steep) food was good home cooked and fresh would defiantly visit again but staff could be more prompt to make you feel more welcome.