“Superb pizza”

Ranked #60 of 119 Restaurants in Lymington
Price range: US$17 - US$44
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Poole, United Kingdom
“Superb pizza”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had a "Prosciutto e fungi" classic pizza which had amazing flavours which were very nicely complemented by the subtle addition of fresh rosemary. As is usual for Prezzo, it also had a very nice tasting and textured base - I wish other restaurants in the UK could get this right! The service was well paced and averagely pleasant. Recommended

• Visited May 2014

Sway, United Kingdom
“More pretentious than a private school coffee morning!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We didn't get to try the food at our last visit to this restaurant. We arrived, without a booking, on a mid week early evening to find a largely empty restaurant with a few diners placed at the window seat to create an air of 'Busy'.
We waited at what we assumed was the hosting area by the door and waited and waited and waited whilst being stared at by the few diners who were there. We ventured into the restaurant further and saw some activity towards the back and one person - I can only assume she was a member of staff - did see us and made eye contact with me but then looked away making me feel like we were not really welcome as having to serve us might have inconvenienced them.
We decided not to wait any longer as dining in an unwelcoming atmosphere is not conducive to a pleasant evening out and we crossed the road and went to the Six Bells Wetherspoons pub and had a lovely meal in a great atmosphere which was probably better value and tasted nicer.
This is not our first attempt to dine in this Prezzo (The last time we were told we could have a table but only for 35 minutes as it was booked so we would have to be quick!) but I feel it will be our last! Such a shame since our favourie eatery - ASK Italian across the road has now closed.
I might point out that we are not green aliens with 3 heads and 4 arms but normal members of the public with the same currency as everyone else but it seems this Prezzo prefers to limit their small customer base to those wearing deck shoes and Musto coats while supping bottles of Prosecco over olives and other delights.
This visit was a spur of the moment decision to eat out after a busy day and would have involved a bottle of something nice, 4 main meals and desserts along with side orders of nice things but we were definitely made to feel we were not welcome. I suppose it's good to know there is a company doing well enough in this current economic climate to be picky about their customer base! Good luck Prezzo!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kc2772
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Amazing Meal”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had a wonderful calzone here and the atmosphere in the evening was very pleasant and enjoyable. Overall this place produces lovely meals and a good night out.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TDavid140
Limassol, Cyprus
“Tasty lunch”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Just returned from Prezzo for lunch, great as they now offer gluten free pizzas which is bonus for myself being wheat intolerant. Very tasty pizza with a rocket side salad whilst my husband opted for the regular pizza which was very large and a side of truffle oil fries (sounds odd but actually very good!)
Prezzo regularly offer vouchers online - the one I used today was 2 main courses for £12.95 so definitely worth looking out for these as they make a big difference to your bill.
OK so its not fine dining but good food in relaxed surroundings with attentive staff and great value - cant get better than that.

• Visited April 2014
Lymington, United Kingdom
“I will never go again!!!!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Poor food. Dreadful service. I am disabled, no one cared enough to tell me about disabled toilets.
The bill was over inflated by the run of the mill wine offering.

Visited December 2013