“Excellent Service”

Brewers Fayre Three Bells
Ranked #79 of 123 Restaurants in Lymington
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Brewers Fayre we've thought of everything. Great value, great food, great family friendly atmosphere; we've got the lot. Our menu is packed full of family favourites all freshly prepared by our trained Chefs. Bordering the stunning New Forest & close to Braxton Gardens & Apple Court Nursery, the Three Bells in Lyminton is a beautiful country pub with a warm atmosphere. Our pretty garden is perfect for group dining and, with our ample free parking & homely interior, we're the ideal place for a family meal. Our freshly cooked, classic pub food is served up in generous portions & is excellent value for money! We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had dinner and breakfast here whilst staying at the nearby Premier Inn.Service was very quick even though the restaurant was busy and the staff were friendly.The portions for the evening meal weren't over generous but the food was good and I still felt that I had value for money. Breakfast was cooked to order and with a good choice of things to eat. Slight negative was the fact that the coffee was served from a pump dispenser which was not very efficient and didn't keep the liquid as warm as I would have liked. All in all, I would have no hesitation in eating there again

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I came here for my 22nd birthday meal and the service and staff were absolutely amazing. Very friendly and the food was lovely.
I asked for the kitchen manager Mike to come out so that we could all say thank you due to the food being amazing.
Patryk’s service was very friendly and efficient and made sure we were all very happy.
Thank you all so much for a wonderful experience, will recommend and will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have had another wonderful experience here with my family. We had superb food and an excellent service provided by patryk and Chloe. They have such a friendly staff and high quality food for great value!! Would definitely recommend 10/10

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great evening a large group of us visiting friends in the area the food was great most of us opting for the burgers,I had the mighty burger tasty with sweet potato fries the food was quick service was friendly loved the pink Gins ,Ellen was a star fantastic evening Thankyou

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had booked a table as we were meeting family and there was 8 of us ranging from 1 years old to 73 years old.
We were welcomed and seated by efficient and friendly staff . We all ordered at the bar together the menu choices were excellent. All food arrived correct and hot. The food was delicious and we all enjoyed our choices. Very good value for money and a very enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend and visit again .