“Amazing find for lymington”
Review of La Vina Lymington - CLOSED

La Vina Lymington
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

What a find! Lovely food and great friendly staff as well
Atmosphere was great as well as being relaxing I will definitely be returning
My new favourite restaurant

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I enjoy tapas where you go in for a drink and order a dish, share then maybe have something or a couple of items and leisurely nibble, drink and chat, this place doesn't allow this and is definitely not a bar and has no real atmosphere. I really doubt the origin of the ingredients, I suspect not home cooked but rather just heated or zapped, but I won't be returning to find out. Our food was tasteless and tiny the service was as bland as the food. Go to graze instead

3  Thank HampshireJelly
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We really weren't inspired by the eateries in Lymmington so after walking past La Vina once but with nothing nicer on offer we decided to go in. Luckily it was a good decision! We went for the 3 tapas for £8.95 . I had a lovely glass of white Rioja. I enjoyed all of the dishes. The calamari was crisp, meatballs spicy and salad delicious. I wish there was a La Vina closer to home.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Dropped into this Tapas bar after taking a stroll down the high street. Food was fairly average and we ordered various dishes each expecting them to come out a few dishes at a time (like any decent Tapas bar), however all dishes were brought out together, leaving no room on the table and dishes getting cold before we had the chance to eat!

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Excellent attentive service. The children got to try food they wouldn't normally eat and polished off the lot. The portion size isnt great, but what you do get is extremely tasty. Will definitely visit again, but on a day when we've had a big lunch beforehand!