We have just returned home from a superb w/e at Elmers. Our two night stay included a really good evening meal in the restaurant which we felt represented good value. The ambience and staff are really lovely. In fact it was a delight to see well trained, happy staff wanting to deliver a quality service. Well done.
Our room exceeded expectations- very clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfasts in the club restaurant as mentioned by other reviewers really could not be faulted.
The only minor negative was the pool area which we felt was slightly 'tired' but the magnificent setting of the hotel offset this.
We will definitely return. Thanks again to the staff and management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest