Booked two weeks ago and it was our wedding anniversary . As soon as we arrived the reception said they had upgraded us it was superb walk in Wardrobe lovely walk in shower very clean and beautifully furnished and decorated. We also had a super king bed .
We had a meal in Waterside restaurant it was lovely could not fault anything. The breakfast was excellent lots of fruit and cooked breakfast very very good.
We played gold over the road. Had a wonderful time and would fully recommend and intend to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest