We were after a short break somewhere not too far from London and came across this hotel, offering a two night stay, bed & breakfast and also a meal in the restaurant one evening AND two spa treatments each.
The rooms are more like small ski lodge apartments.. amazing privacy, no annoying corridor mazes, with a nice bottle of wine waiting for you. Direct access to your room from the grounds
Spa treatments were fantastic and the spa facilities were great.plenty of places to explore near by and the local village is gorgeous!
Overall an amazing few days and we left feeling spoilt and relaxed.
Will be going back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest