Dissapointing and personally I found it overated and overpriced!!
Drinks in the bars were very expensive and the menu in the restaurant bore no resemblance to the menu's shown on the hotel website. These are extensive and very appetising and incidentally they are NOT shown as sample menu's with a number of vegetarian options and fish. The only non meat items for vegetarians on the menu when we were there were the same for three consecutive nights - brill and cous cous. Simply not good enough compared to the website menu's, which is why we ate elsewhere.
However on the upside the staff were very helpful and friendly and the rooms were nice, however I wouldn't stay there again, nor could I recommend it - unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest