We had a wonderful time at Elmers Court.
Our first contact was with the lovely gentleman on reception who was charming and so friendly. Our room was upgraded as it was my husbands 60th birthday and there was a lovely bowl of fruit in the room on arrival. We had been reserved a table for dinner overlooking the gardens and we were served complimentary champagne. All the staff were friendly and polite.
The food was delicious, the leisure facilities were extremely well kept.
I wont hesitate to come back as soon as I can to repeat the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest