Stayed for 2 nights on business, but will definitely return. The main house is old and historic. The facilities are the main attraction. There is an outdoor pool with golf, tennis etc. There is an indoor pool with spa treatments, sauna, steam. jacuzzi.
The breakfast was outstanding. There was so much choice and all freshly cooked and prepared. The room was spacious - clean and comfortable. The staff were low profile, but there when you needed them and always willing.
With all the beauty of the New Forest and the coast on the doorstep, Elmers Court is decidedly on my "must go back" list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the stunning Solent Coast, this New Forest hotel is only 15 minutes' walk from the nearby town of Lymington. Set in a manor house dating from 1820 and surrounded by 23 acres of private grounds, the Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort is the ideal venue for a weekend break or a romantic wedding in the Hampshire countryside. Swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, book in for a spa treatment, dine in the elegant Waterford Restaurant or simply relax in the spacious accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel Lymington
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Elmers Court Lymington
- Elmers Court
- Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort Lymington, New Forest