“Lovely Crab Sandwich”

Lounges of Lymington
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Lymington
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are a grade 2 listed building therefore when you visit us please don't expect straight floors and walls!! Our seating we think is a little cosy but in the space we have and the building as it is fits perfectly! We are as modern as we think the building can take without taking too much character away. We are a little different in a very nice way. Look forward to seeing you in lounges our very lovely little coffee shop.
“Lovely Crab Sandwich”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was riding my bike through Lymington, and called in for a quick lunch. Fast, friendly service and a very nice crab sandwich. There was one piece of crab shell in the sandwich, but that also shows it was handmade. Seating outside, so I could watch my bike. Overall, very nice.

• Visited May 2014
Mark C, Owner at Lounges of Lymington, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for your positive comments. Crab is local and hand picked so unfortunately the odd shell slips through!! Always happy to bike sit!!

Lymington, United Kingdom
“Love it!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I love Lounges. I come here often with family and friends, it's such a lovely cafe with excellent food - The goat's cheese and bacon salad is a particular favourite of mine. Absolutely perfect for lunch. Staff are always friendly and chatty. The decor is great and there's always a really nice relaxed feel about the place. Would recommend highly.

• Visited April 2014
Daventry, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Staff are lovely very quick food quality furniture to sit on and they gave my dogs a bowl of water and a fuss which is a lovely gesture. We had drinks and snacks all very nice and quickly delivered.

Mark C, Owner at Lounges of Lymington, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for your positive comments and glad you enjoyed your visit. Have a dog of our own so love doggy visits. See you again.
Sidmouth, United Kingdom
“Average cream tea....”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Dropped in for a cream tea, nothing wrong as such except it came with 1 scone, jam and cream in sachets. Up the road looked better value.

Mark C, Owner at Lounges of Lymington, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Mmm not quite sure you visited lounges! Our cream teas consist of a large fresh homemade scone, individual pot of clotted cream, jam and two butter pats. Not really sure what else you can actually add to a cream tea!!! Sold 21 on Saturday with not one complaint!!!
Barton, United Kingdom
“A proper English tea!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Visited today and saw two ladies sitting in the window enjoying a proper english tea. Oh my! Delicate salmon and cream cheese sandwiches, brie and grape and other selections available ... and a host of beautiful home made cream cakes and scones with clotted cream. I just had to try.

I haven't the superlatives to describe this tea. The cup of tea was gorgeous, , the sandwiches were beautifully presented, crusts off and tasted lovely ... and then there were the cakes .... Sublime! Reminded me of my Grandmother's exquisite baking. I thought Mary Berry had been in residence the cakes were THAT good, and all homemade, no REALLY homemade! The Victoria sponge was to die for, and the meringue? Just super. A thoroughly good tea experience. My friend also reckons they sell the best hot chocolate for miles.

Thanks Lounges, superb food and very friendly and attentive staff. The place is clean, warm and very welcoming. Who could ask for more? I will be back. :-))

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jane M
Mark C, Owner at Lounges of Lymington, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, so pleased you enjoyed your afternoon tea us. Hope to see you again.