“Lunch time snack/meal”

Price range: US$4 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Named after our two year old daughter, who likes cake, Sophie's is a family run business in Lymington's cobble quay hill. We're fully trained baristas who serve up proper coffee and homemade slices of cake that our nans would be proud of.
Wallington, United Kingdom
“Lunch time snack/meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I sat in the back garden and had a fantastic Smoothie and a goat cheese Panini which was beautiful. I am sorry I did not have time to get back there yet the service was friendly and helpful. Yes it is not on the high street but I would recommend a visit there.

• Visited June 2014

London
“Lovely coffee shop”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

What a lovely little place this is, situated on the old cobbled street leading down to the quay. We went there twice during our stay: the first was on our first afternoon in town when we had delicious (Monmouth Coffee Co) coffee and lovely cake from a very appealing selection; the second on our final morning when we just had coffee. On both occasions we sat at the front of the cafe but the back and upstairs rooms looked equally inviting. Oh yes, and the service was friendly and prompt too. I only wish I didn't live a hundred miles away, as I'd love to have a place like this close to home!

Visited May 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely coffee - Heidi ����”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Popped in for a coffee and a sandwich. Was a very quaint, well run coffee shop. Big shout to Heidi who makes exquisite coffee.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“yummylicious !!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

found an amazing coffee shop called sophies, homemade cakes and delicious lattes , so much to choose from !! staff very friendly ,smiley and very helpful . A must if you visit lymington.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service!!!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I went here for lunch yesterday (19 April). The service I received was amazing.... Young blonde girl behind the til I'm assuming the manager went above and beyond, to make that even better she did it all with a smile on her face! My coffee and sandwich was made to perfection and all the staff were lovely! Very happy customer! Keep it up

• Visited April 2014