“Lunchtime bite to eat”

Sophie's
Ranked #60 of 118 Restaurants in Lymington
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Named after our two year old daughter, who likes cake, Sophie's is a family run business in Lymington's cobble quay hill. We're fully trained baristas who serve up proper coffee and homemade slices of cake that our nans would be proud of.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stopped off here by chance for a bite to eat for lunch and was pleasantly pleased. The choice and quality of food was very good and very homemade. Would definitely like to visit again when back in the area

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I cannot fault my favourite lunch spot, great value food and always served with a smile.

I work in the town and always look forward to heading to Sophie's for my lunch. The menu is varied and the bread is always fresh and delicious. I highly recommend the chicken and avocado sandwich, my absolute favourite, with a banana milkshake.

They have a huge selection of Teapigs teas to try, and the coffee is excellent, has quite a kick though so I have to request just one shot of espresso. Rich and smooth, a much better flavour than the bitter burnt taste some of the coffee chains seem to go for. Goes down even better with a slice of one of their homemade cakes.

The décor is ever so cute, bright and clean, the perfect respite from the office.

If only I lived in Lymington, I would have my weekend lunches in there too!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Delightful place. Stopped by for a panini filed with salami, pesto and sun-dried tomatoes, served with yummy salad and crisps. Friendly service and fresh ambience. Thank you!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Returned here as I enjoyed it so much upon last visit. Couldn't decide what to have as new choices had been added to the menu. I opted for the ploughmans which was really good; great portion and the local ham was delicious. My mate had sourdough bread which looked and smelt amazing.

Again, service and atmosphere was friendly and welcoming. It is the sort of place you can become obsessed with and visit every day. Cannot fault anything and didn't want to leave.

SophiesCoffee, Owner at Sophie's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Glad you enjoyed your return visit to us. Our staff work really hard to provide the service we think our customers deserve. We've added some exciting local products onto our menu so it's encouraging to read your comments.
Hope to see you again soon.

Dawn

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were tempted into Sophie's by a board that mentioned Pimms in the garden...however we were told that the garden was closed as it had been raining earlier, which was a shame as the sun was out again and it would've been lovely. We had a milkshake (which was delicious) and a cuppa inside in a empty room with the radio tuning in and out. It was a shame that they did not make the effort to open up the garden again.