“Just brilliant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2013

A really nice, authentic Italian cafe/restaurant. Great food. Great Service. Great coffee.

Highly recommend. We will be back often.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I went to Ciao Belli for the first time on Saturday to buy lunch. It was a take-away and I had to wait - not for long. I had a coffee whilst I waited which was good and my ceaser salad was extremely good and the toasted panani was also very good. The bill was reasonable and the staff were most charming - would I go again - definitely.

9  Thank P S
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I cannot recommend this place enough. It's the perfect place for a casual sandwich, relaxed coffee, and a fun family lunch. My daughter keeps asking to come back and is enchanted with the warm, genuine staff.

3  Thank NewJorg
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Went here with high expectations if a great Italian food night! Went downhill when we saw the chef outside having a fag the cooking without washing his hands! Yuk never again;(

LRampino, Owner at Ciao Belli, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Hello Cathiesavin
My apologies if you saw that happening. He always washes his hands after he goes to smoke and always wears gloves when he works. We would like to invite you back for a coffee on us.
Regards

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I had lunch here with a friend yesterday. Neither of us are easy to please because we eat out a lot & are fairly good cooks at home. However, we both found this chic little bistro to be wonderful. The food was delicious. We both are warm goats cheese salads. Could have done with a bit more of the focaccia which tasted fabulous! I'm a black coffee drinker & very fussy & believe me, this coffee is VERY good. Overall a great experience which is why I booked to take my hubby there tomorrow evening. Bring picky, the food was a bit slow to arrive but we weren't in a rush so it didnt matter :)

1  Thank OldMoose1