“Ive found my perfect Italian restaurant!”
Review of Ciao Belli

Ciao Belli
Ranked #13 of 126 Restaurants in Lymington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Dropped in with my wife as they opened (as I knew they'd be busy) and we were welcomed very warmly, informally and naturally - first impressions count and they were great from the get-go: the place was nicely decor'd, the staff were friendly, smartly presented, glamourous even and very professional! The menu was great with lots of trad dishes and interesting tweaks, the first glass of wine was wonderful and I knew we were in for a great time. It was the last night of a short holiday in Lymington and we were celebrating our holiday together, finding lovely Lymington and the weeks' memories! The venue was perfect for this. In summary, our shared starter was ideal (Antipasto misti), my wife's risotto was creamy and delish, my main (linguine with clams) was amazing (12 clams = generous!), our shared dessert (amaretto of course) was perfect in rounding off the night, followed by a brandy for me. The bill was reasonable, the tip included and off we went, freeing up a window table for someone else I hope. Ciao Belli is like 'the ideal Italian' that I carry in my head and have yet to find. Youre lucky to have it there. Recommended UNRESERVEDLY!!

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank Jeremy B

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Don’t be in a rush! Super food cooked to order and authentic Italian cuisine .
The owner is a,ways happy to amend dishes and meet special dietary requirements.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank adamay23
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Home cooked proper Italian food lovely visit with family very accommodating especially with the little ones.

2  Thank vivienne505
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Popped in after looking around Lymington to eat a late lunch.
A nice clean place, although the welcome a little frosty.
We had a couple of paninis and a drink.
The Foccicia bread I found a bit too crunchy and a bit dry although my wife quite liked it that way.
Total price £16 ish.

2  Thank Stephen H
Reviewed 18 July 2018

It is a shame that the chef has gone. Luca himself has gone into the kitchen, which means that he is not around to give his sunny personality to the diners-and it does show, I'm afraid.Perhaps when he has got another Chef trained up he will come back to the cafe. Quality wise, it doesn't seem to matter its as good as ever!

1  Thank 4519Mary