“A must visit if you’re around Lymington”
Review of Ciao Belli

Ciao Belli
Ranked #16 of 127 Restaurants in Lymington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Return visit on our way to Bournemouth and then again on our way home! This is a must visit if you’re around Lymington, be it for breakfast, lunch or evening meal. We have enjoyed them all. Authentic Italian cooking, wonderful Italian patisserie eg cannoli and great coffee. Foodie Heaven and it’s very good value too!

1  Thank AndyM12345

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Dropped in with my wife as they opened (as I knew they'd be busy) and we were welcomed very warmly, informally and naturally - first impressions count and they were great from the get-go: the place was nicely decor'd, the staff were friendly, smartly presented, glamourous even and very professional! The menu was great with lots of trad dishes and interesting tweaks, the first glass of wine was wonderful and I knew we were in for a great time. It was the last night of a short holiday in Lymington and we were celebrating our holiday together, finding lovely Lymington and the weeks' memories! The venue was perfect for this. In summary, our shared starter was ideal (Antipasto misti), my wife's risotto was creamy and delish, my main (linguine with clams) was amazing (12 clams = generous!), our shared dessert (amaretto of course) was perfect in rounding off the night, followed by a brandy for me. The bill was reasonable, the tip included and off we went, freeing up a window table for someone else I hope. Ciao Belli is like 'the ideal Italian' that I carry in my head and have yet to find. Youre lucky to have it there. Recommended UNRESERVEDLY!!

3  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Don’t be in a rush! Super food cooked to order and authentic Italian cuisine .
The owner is a,ways happy to amend dishes and meet special dietary requirements.

2  Thank adamay23
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Home cooked proper Italian food lovely visit with family very accommodating especially with the little ones.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank vivienne505
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Popped in after looking around Lymington to eat a late lunch.
A nice clean place, although the welcome a little frosty.
We had a couple of paninis and a drink.
The Foccicia bread I found a bit too crunchy and a bit dry although my wife quite liked it that way.
Total price £16 ish.