“Evening Out”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We had an overnight stay in Lymington and decided to go to Ciao Belli as the menu looked good and it was close to where we were staying. The staff were very friendly and our starters enjoyable. Unfortunately our main meal of chicken wrapped in Parma ham, was very dry and I was disappointed to be served chips with this. Would go again in the day for coffee and cake but think there are other places around which wold suit us better.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Went and joined the Italian Evening theme for a night in the region of Naples. Phenomenal food and clients it felt like xmas with the family. £30 for 4 courses with wine for each was a total bargain. I am definitely going back for the next one!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank craigsO4913MD
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic brunch. We popped into this little cafe just for a coffee away from the centre of Lymington. The very friendly waitress told us that everything was on, even the lunch mains (it was about 11:30). We decided on a champagne (prosecco) brunch. My eggs Ciao Belli were lovely and the husband’s only complaint about his scrambled eggs and smoked salmon was that the salmon was a bit chilly. We did have s bit of a wait as there was a large takeaway order just before ours but we were in no hurry. All in all, a delightful find.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank elizabethsK4589DZ
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I love this cafe and the ambience/atmosphere it emits. I met some friends for lunch and arrived first. I was handed some menus but was not asked if I would like a drink. So whilst I was waiting for my friends to arrive I was also waiting to be asked what drink I would like. So I waited and my friends arrived. We all waited and waited (we did try to catch the waitress’ attention but she was scarce) Finally someone came over and asked what we wanted to eat!? Short and long it is a lovely place but as with other eateries do not seem able to cope with being very busy. Maybe they need to re-evaluate their service tactics or thoroughly train the staff more.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We were greeted by the staff as soon as we entered.Service was promt and friendly. The food was delicious, I had the spicy salami and pecorino cheese panini for lunch. We sat near to the counter where the cake display is situated, ended up with a slice of Lemoncello cheesecake and took some tiramasu home, both delicious.
I will be returning.

The only downside was the air conditioning did not seem to be working at the time making it feel stuffy if your sat outside of the range of the fan.

Date of visit: August 2018