“Old to the New..”
Review of The Ark - CLOSED

The Ark
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Ark is a new contemporary licensed spacious cafe with a beautiful secluded courtyard offering a central location and extensive parking positioned at the top of Lymington high street (near Marks and Spencer). Children are welcome and free WiFi is available.
Lymington, England, United Kingdom
“Old to the New..”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Many locals used the old ark coffee shop for its fresh food and wholesome food, always tasty... The new owners have upgraded it to fusion/bistro food, overall good but prices are slightly high.. Would I go again.... Yes.

Visited September 2013

Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super find”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

What a little gem at the top of the High Street. The garden is lovely and the breakfast was fab. Have already returned for a second visit and will be going back again to sample the sushi. Only downside is that they charge extra for decaf coffee and I couldn't lock the loo door. But very clean and great staff.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Noodle88
“Real attention to customer service”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Went here on a wet day in Aug to get out if the rain, and unfortunately my daughter ordered wrongly, but staff despite that insisted they changed it for get. Really good welcome as well. Def going back this week

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Philsurfboy
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Platters To Share”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My family and I were looking for a late lunch in Lymington to discover that most restaurants had stopped service at 3pm. We came across The Ark by chance and were given a warm welcome and a choice of lovely platters to share. My children are fussy eaters but woolfed down the BBQ platter and myself and my partner shared an amazing Thai curry platter. We will definitely come back to The Ark next time we are in the area. Great food, great service, great location and very reasonably priced. What a winner.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank bigworld2013
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Great Cafe restaurant”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I really enjoyed my meal here at The Ark and have chosen to visit several times now. The service is great with a really can do attitude and the chef is fabulous. I was very pleased with my Maki which was prepared fresh for my order. I think Hannah's review must have related to somewhere else!
Outside the courtyard provides a calm space sitting under the fruit ladened tree. Inside, notice the gold ceiling, great lighting and cool artwork.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rachel F
thearklymington, Owner at The Ark, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you for your review , The team at The Ark look forward to seeing you again.