Excellent value. Tobi is an outstanding host. This is a beautiful location. Tobi cooks a lovely breakfast, and the options available are seemingly endless! . Nothing is too much trouble, he really goes the extra mile. We visited Lymington for our niece's wedding and wanted to stay somewhere away from the crowd. Thank you Tobi, we just wish we had more time on this visit - we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic AA 4 Star Gold rated Britannia House offers some of the finest New Forest accommodation with a superb Lymington town centre location. Only 2 mins. walking distance to Lymington waterfront, Quay and High Street with numerous shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. All en-suite bedrooms are individually decorated to the highest standards and have the highest quality beds, mattresses, linen and fluffy towels. Prices are from £85 - £129 including a home cooked breakfast. The guest lounge on the first floor provides magnificent views over Lymington harbour and the Isle-of-Wight. There is on-site parking, free WiFi, and a friendly knowledgeable Host (Tobi) to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Britannia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia House Hotel Lymington
- Britannia House Lymington, New Forest