I stayed here at the begining of July, and found Tobias to be friendly and efficient, his breakfasts were great, kept me going till evening. I liked the fact that everything was within walking distance, ie. High Street, Quay.
The twin bedded room I shared with a friend was good with ensuite
Overall I enjoyed my stay and would if I was going back to Lymington wish to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Britannia House offers some of the finest New Forest accommodation with a superb town centre location. Only 2 mins. walking distance to the waterfront and High Street. All en-suite rooms are individually decorated to the highest standards. Prices are from £65.- single occupancy to £99.- for double occupancy. The guest lounge on the first floor provides magnificent views over Lymington harbour & the Isle-of-Wight. There is on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Britannia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia House Hotel Lymington
- Britannia House Lymington, New Forest