Whoever wrote 'Terrible' as their review is clearly the type of person who seeks out issues with any place. Having read the review I felt it to be unfair, prompting me to write this review.
Our stay at Britannia House was amazing, great host and very homely. The price is incredibly reasonable given the size of the rooms and the quality of the breakfast.
So enjoyable, we're going back and are considering making it an annual trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Britannia House offers some of the finest New Forest accommodation with a superb town centre location. Only 2 mins. walking distance to the waterfront and High Street. All en-suite rooms are individually decorated to the highest standards. Prices are from £65.- single occupancy to £99.- for double occupancy. The guest lounge on the first floor provides magnificent views over Lymington harbour & the Isle-of-Wight. There is on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Britannia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia House Hotel Lymington
- Britannia House Lymington, New Forest