“Fantastic Guest House”

Auplands Guest House
Auplands Guest House
Ranked #24 of 42 Lymington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I stayed overnight 16/8/2013 after touring the Isle of Wight nothing was too much trouble for Sue and Graham even storing wet travel bag off our MX5 until the room was available
Very nice room and facilities Breakfast was superb we will definately be going back
Very good acess to Lymington and sourounding New forest
Bryan and Julia Smith

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My partner and I have just returned from a six night stay at Auplands and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We would highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Lymington. It is perfectly positioned for the town and getting out of town to visit the local attractions.
Sue and Graham are the perfect hosts who really looked after us.
Breakfast was excellent with lots of choices to suit everyone and the coffee is good too.
Our room was a good size with plenty of storage with a good sized en-suite. A very high standard of cleanliness throughout.
The bonus is the off street parking. ,

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Great location close to town centre. Made to feel very welcomed by Sue and Graham. Beakfast was great with everything you need to set you up for the day.Beds were comfortable.Will recommend to all are freinds.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Had a two night stay , rooms are very clean and comfortable , good breakfast and very friendly hosts . Would recommend a stay here. It's just around the corner of Lymington high street with easy access to the New Forest and many other places.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My friend and I stayed at this guesthouse for two nights during our trip to Lymington/Isle of Wight and we are impressed with the warm hospitality of our gracious hosts,Sue and Graham.They are helpful and try their best to please us.Sue is efficient and granted our request for an early takeaway breakfast as we had to set out early for our trip to the beautiful Isle of Wight.The guesthouse is clean and near
High Street,the main street where the shops are located.I would like to express my thanks to Sue and Graham for making our stay at the B& B memorable.I would recommend my friends to stay there if they
visit Lymington.In fact,I'll be back with my friends in 2 years' time.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2013

One of the nicest and most helpful places we've stayed. My wife has a funny diet, inter alia, which we mentioned on arrival and a shopper was despatched to Waitrose to get appropriate supplies. Then we managed to leave a pair of shoes behind, which were immediately posted back to us.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikepw
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Auplands is in a great location, very easy to wander into town. The owners were friendly and helpful and the breakfast adequate. Our room, although comfortable enough, was quite dark but the major set back for me was the bathroom. This was tiny, had a very noisy extractor fan and the shower was poor...only one control to turn on and set the temperature of the water and the pressure was very weak. Having a decent bathroom is fundamental in this day and age and this one was in definite need of an overhaul I'm afraid!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple