“Lovely cafe and fantastic nice cream”

Cafe Grande Coffee Company
Ranked #6 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Lymington
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We popped into cafe grand on Saturday. The cafe is very nicely furnished and has a good selection of food and drinks and home made Italian ice cream. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank middymagic
CafeGrande, Owner at Cafe Grande Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Hi,
Sometime ago you were kind enough to post a photograph of our menu unfortunately two years on both the name and the content have changed.
Having asked TripAdvisor to remove the photograph I was informed that as it did not contravene any of there photographic policy's they would not be able to?

If you are able to remove it I would be extremely grateful?

I would be happy to buy you a coffee when your next in the area?

Keith.
Cafe Grande.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Grande Coffee Company

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Having returned a few times to Cafe Grand I can say that it's my no.1 Coffee Stop in Lymington. Having only been open for a few weeks it draws me back every time.
The friendly staff great Coffee and Exceptional Italian Ice Cream are a credit to the Cafe Grand Team.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the High Street behind Tesco's it's quiet location is welcomed when all you require is a relaxing environment accompanied with superb tasting Coffee and unique Italian Ice Cream.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We found this great new cafe in Lymington today (just at the back of Tesco). They served wonderful cappuccino and hot chocolate and tasty toasted tea cakes and coffee & walnut sponge. It had a very relaxing atmosphere. Must go back to try the Italian ice cream on a sunny day - it looked amazing.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Cafe Grand has just opened and my first thoughts were, how bright and fresh it was . I was made very welcome .The coffee was good and the Italian ice cream was the best I have ever tasted.