Leyland Country House is a very nice, clean and comfortable country house. Our room was at the top of the house and had super views. There was plenty of tea, coffee and hot chocolate in the room and the breakfast was tasty and big enough although not as huge as the menu suggested. The only downside was that to access our bathroom we had to go from our bedroom, across to our private bathroom in a door opposite. Otherwise it was a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your host, Liese Cairnes, invites you to spend a truly sumptuous break in her highly contemporary and beautifully designed country bed and breakfast property in Lymington. Leyland's luxury bed and breakfast facilities afford its guests exceptional comfort and tranquility, whilst at the same time offering all the amenities of Lymington, which lies within easy walking distance of the B&B. Leyland offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodation with spacious en-suite or private bathrooms with luxury toiletries. Each of the individually designed bedrooms at Leyland have bottled water, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV/DVD, free Wi-Fi, and each room has a spacious en suite or private bathroom with luxury toiletries, comfortable bathrobes and slippers. Guests enjoy their freshly made full-English breakfasts in the newly renovated Breakfast Room overlooking the fields and trees beyond. All breakfasts are home-cooked and include handmade local sausages and organic barn eggs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Leyland Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leyland Country House Hotel Lymington
- Leyland Country House Lymington, New Forest