“Didn't disappoint”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Ate here after reading the reviews, must admit we weren't disappointed. Living in West Yorkshire we are blessed with a choice of quality restaurants locally and this was equally as good.

The food was delicious and the ambiance superb. It was fairly quiet as we ate relatively early on a Sunday evening but there was a steady flow of takeaway and dine in customers. All in all I would go out of my way to visit this restaurant if close by in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We really enjoyed our meals at the Spice Den during a visit to Suffolk. Thought so much of the food that we ate there twice in one week! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Hi we went to this restaurant on a Friday night at the end of April 2014 and took two friends, the food was as good as the reviews. We have eaten here and have had takeaways in the past which has been pretty good too! Overall it was great the only negative I would say is the service was a bit slow and the staff didn't say much

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My fiancé and I were initially put off by the outside signage on this place but decided to visit anyway after reading all the stellar reviews. The staff were all very friendly, accomodating and pleasant. Our starter of chicken chaat and onion bhaji were true authentic Indian style and when the Lamb masala came out we were blown away. It was a deep red colour opposed to the oily orange slop we had been used to back home and the taste was just Devine. We got all our left overs packed up nicely and took them home. The decor is very nice and well suited for a romantic dinner for two. Unfortunate I only scored the atmosphere 3 stars because our table was close to some very racists locals. But don't let that stop you from going, it was definitly just our luck. Top notch resturant!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Honestly - this is the best, and most FRESH tasting indian food I have ever tried - and believe me I have tried many. Me and my friend travelled from Beccles to try, as we heard nothing but good things. We recieved a more than friendly welcome, the waiters asked to take our coats, showed us to our seats, they were so polite and attentive throughout our whole meal. I had the garlic chilli chicken curry, with green chilli's and it was AMAZING! I will never go back to another indian again, and the fact I can use my Taste Card there makes it even better! VERY HAPPY! Must go!!!!