“Fabulous Restaurant Throughly Recommended”
Review of The Third Crossing

The Third Crossing
Ranked #40 of 175 Restaurants in Lowestoft
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Third Crossing is what Lowestoft has been needing for ages, a great quality Seafood & Steak restaurant in Oulton Broad. The Third Crossing Restaurant offers a great dining experience, serving food fresh from the sea and organic meat from local sources.Book your table today at Lowestoft’s most splendid restaurant.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Restaurant Throughly Recommended”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We have visited the Third Crossing for many years now and would recommend it to anyone.
It is head and shoulders above any other restaurant in Lowestoft.
The food is always excellent.
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
Great atmosphere and views over the water.
This is a must visit restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“Great night out”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went to the third crossing on a Friday night for an 8oclock sitting for just the two of us. Arrived early and was met with a smile so ordered drinks and went back outside to enjoy the lovely evening. Waitress brought out the drinks and the extensive menus which we pondered over whilst looking over the marina.
I went for the skate & chips and my wife had the chicken, which were both on the extensive specials board. We were not disappointed with the either of the meals but must mention the skate as the beer batter was just right for my taste.
Enjoyed a shared chocolate brownie for sweet and then moved to the bar area to enjoy an Adnams before making our way home after an enjoyable evening.
Service was as required and not over powering, restaurant was open and not cramped with the food the main point not the colour of the walls. It’s a pity other restaurants didn’t looked at this set up instead of worrying about the colour of the table decorations. The food is the point and everything else is 2nd
The Third crossing has to be tried once to make your own impression but I don’t think you will be disappointed

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank mike i
Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Below average, this time...”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have been to The Third Crossing a couple of times and find the standard of food inconsistent . I couldn't say that it is bad but can't rave about it either. Which is a shame because in many respects this place provides a pleasant dining venue in Lowestoft.
Today I had scampi & chips, a safe bet usually. Portion size was a little meagre, peas like bullets & lots of 'scrappy' bits with the chunky chips. However my friends had linguine & a burger & enjoyed there's so maybe I am just harder to please!
Haven't been here for an evening meal so can't comment.
Service was okay.

• Visited August 2014
Lowestoft
“A regular spot for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have not as yet been to the Third Crossing for an evening meal, however I have been countless of times for either breakfast or lunch. I really enjoy the breakfasts there, also the lunchtime deals are a very good value for their money. The staff are always helpful and polite.

• Visited July 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were in Great Yarmouth for a holiday when we eat here. One of the locals we met in a pub told us about it so we booked for the next day. Lovely comfy area whilst waiting for your table - drinks served here too if need be. We arrived an hour early because we wasn't sure where it was. They seated us in half hour which was marvellous. This really is a lovely place to eat, the food is divine. I only wish we lived nearer so we could visit again!

Visited June 2014