“Lovely evening”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a lovely evening at gourmets the food and waiting staff couldn't have been better! Excellent from start to finish we will definitely be going back.

3 Thank Sally J

Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I don't usually post reviews but this is a place that I really enjoy visiting and have eaten here for years now so I thought I'd finally post a review. The portions are decent sized (especially chop kam!) and the food is delicious. The staff are always polite and friendly. When I arrange social events for my business, their food is always my first choice, clients love it!

Also, regarding one of the previous comments, I've been eating there for years and I've never had a 20% additional charge on my bill.

All in all, a great restaurant!

Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“Old fashioned Chinese food”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Felt like i was back in 1970 when i saw this menu. The bottom of the plates were dirty and there was something floating in my drink. Do i need to say any more.

Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Would not go back again”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Food was average nothing special at all. Prices are listed on the menu but when you pay they put 20% VAT on top!! I assume they bulk buy from a cash and carry so would have a business card which means they won't pay VAT themselves. Have eaten in many restaurants and never had VAT charged on top of quoted prices not even in more expensive places like London. The set menus are very limited in choice. We had one dish of prawns and green peppers, it was supposed to be large enough for 3 people to share, it only had 7 prawns in it!!! The beers that my husband and his son had were flat, so was my lemonade, not a bubble in it. Really disappointing.

Grantham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

A lovely and reasonably priced chinese restaurant. Staff were very friendly and service was quick and efficient

Visited May 2014