My husband and I stayed here for four nights at the beginning of may, staff very helpful and friendly, rooms comfortable and very clean would use premier inns again. We paid 22 pound per person per day for a meal deal breakfast and 3 course evening meal. Well worth it very good value but one problem if you have walking difficulties the beef eater next door where you eat is on 7 different levels. Steps everywhere. Although staff did there best to seat us in the best place, easy access was not always available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the aptly-named "Sunrise Coast" with Pleasurewood Hills theme park just down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Lowestoft
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Suffolk