Was a bit weary about booking another budget chain hotel as have had some awful experiences with Travelodge, however, I put my faith in the high volume of positive reviews on here and so glad I did!
Stayed for one evening with my partner and 1 year old. Rang in advance to request a cot which I was pleased to say had been put in the room and made up with lots of spare blankets ready for our arrival. Check in was very speedy with two lovely, helpful ladies on reception desk. Ample free parking on site also a bonus. The room was pleasant (we had a family room) and included a bath which is not usual for a budget chain room. The tv had lots of different channels available including a Cbeebies which was a great help! and the quiet location of the hotel meant that we all had a peaceful nights sleep.
Would suggest booking the Beefeater restaurant (on site) in advance if you are planning to eat here as it was fully booked by 5pm, although there are lots of other places to eat nearby including a Harvester one minutes drive up the road.
Overall a great stay when considering the average price of the accommodation- will def stay again if returning to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the aptly-named "Sunrise Coast" with Pleasurewood Hills theme park just down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Lowestoft
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Suffolk