We stayed at the Premier Inn as we were taking our boy to Africa Alive and this was the closest budget hotel with a competitive price. The hotel was nice and clean and easily accessible.
We have had a bit of an issue with an alarm left on next door, but the matter was dealt with by the reception very promptly.
We also did a meal deal with the Premier Inn / pub next door. The food and the service was very good, but be aware of the extras. As we have had a 2 year old with us (which gets tricky at the meal times) we didn't pay much attention to what was included in the price. We were happy to pay some extra for upgrade of the meals, but as it turned out when we got the bill we were charged full price fir the desserts, which we didn't realise wasn't in the meal deal (and the waitress didn't mention it either when we were ordering). For the kids meal and the extras we paid over £20, which isn't too much, but you probably wouldn't expect this much when you have supposable already paid for the meal...
The breakfast was also included and it was great. No surprises there.
We would go back to the same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the aptly-named "Sunrise Coast" with Pleasurewood Hills theme park just down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Lowestoft
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Suffolk