It's a Premier Travel Inn. What more is there than that? It's comfortable, clean and functional, on a main road with a pretty terrible restaurant attached to it. Normally there's not much more to say than that and they're perfect for a fairly tight budget business traveller.
However, this particular one is ruined by a very rude manager (or perhaps just duty manager) and pretty inefficient and rude staff. They messed up my booking and rang me in the middle of the day demanding I drove back, moved rooms and gave my key back, were very rude and even packed up my bags without my permission. Without being boring and going into detail, the conversation ended with the lady saying, "What do you expect me to do? Spend all morning moving around my reservations system just to suit you?". "Yes", was my simple answer. "Fine", she said, and hung up.
Premier Travel Inn, I think some more staff training may be required here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the aptly-named "Sunrise Coast" with Pleasurewood Hills theme park just down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Lowestoft
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Suffolk