Spent one night in this Premier Inn for a family funeral at Yarmouth - it was quite difficult to find but was well worth it - reception staff good and rooms comfortable and quiet - the hotel is set back behind the Foxburrow Inn which masks it from road noise. We ate in the Foxburrow Inn which offered good food and pleasent surroundings, the breakfast was also good. Only problem I found was that for certain mobile 'phone networks there is no signal anywhere on the site so this may present a problem for those who may be considering staying here as part of a business trip. Well located for access to both Yarmouth and Lowestoft, the coast and the Broads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the aptly-named "Sunrise Coast" with Pleasurewood Hills theme park just down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Lowestoft
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Suffolk