“Great value and quality”
Review of Dolphin Fish Bar

Dolphin Fish Bar
Ranked #45 of 183 Restaurants in Lowestoft
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Fresh fish - being a Scot, I prefer haddock to cod. Beautifully cooked in light crispy batter. I had a small portion and still struggled to finish it all. Enormous helpings. In the end the sheer quantity of chips defeated me but I ate every scrap of the wonderful fish!

4  Thank Linda S

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Best fish n chips in lowestoft, I have tried many I lowestoft and by far the best lm also ex fisherman

3  Thank david c
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We've just had wonderful standard cod, chips and peas at The Dophin in Lowestoft.
The place was clean, the service efficient with a smile and the fish and chips excellent-cooked for us. The portions were very large, so the large cod and chips must be enormous! We were a party of 8 and the bill came in at just under £60-great value for money.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I fancied traditional fish and chips one evening and had fifteen minutes before my train. It was taking so long that I had to leave to catch my train without the food that I paid for. I'm no expert but i'm sure it doesn't take that long to deep fry a bit of fish. I will not be entering this shop again even to get my money back. I would not recomend it to anyone.

1  Thank Hungryriver
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Always a happy welcome when you walk in. Really friendly staff. You have to wait a little while for your fish and chips as everything is cooked fresh. The chips are golden and always nice and the fish too. I would highly recommend here, plus they have a restaurant area where you can eat. Prices are good.