We opted for a Premium Lodge which was very roomy, spotlessly clean, it also had a patio area with 2 chairs and a table which was ideal to enjoy tea or coffee , which was replaced each day plus biscuits, or a glass of wine before dinner. The grounds were beautifully kept with a large lake and plenty of wildlife to feed any left-over breakfast toast with.The food was very good with plenty of variety, either serve yourself carvery or different choices each night from a table menu, the staff were bright cheerful and helpful. The entertainment team worked their socks off day and night to make sure everyone had a good time and the swimming pool and facilities were excellent. A clearer sign showing the walk to the beach would have been helpful, but the cycle paths to Gorlstone, Lowestoft and Oulton Broads were very good. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every break at Gunton Hall includes hearty hot and cold buffet breakfasts and delicious three-course dinners. Lots of daytime activities and leisure facilities including swimming,archery and salon spa.A unique and dazzling schedule of entertainment and dancing is also included in your holiday.The Hotel organises shopping trips to Nowhich, Bure Valley steam trains and Broads cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gunton Hall Hotel Lowestoft
- Gunton Hall Lowestoft
- Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village Lowestoft, Suffolk