My husband and I visited Gunton Hall for the 1st time 30/5/14 for a weekend break. We were really disappointed to find that our Premier Chalet was in a depressing state of repair. Wallpaper peeling & bathroom in dire need of updating. If this was an upgrade I dread to think what the standard chalets were like. On a positive note the staff were lovely. We have visited all Warners sites but Gunton Hall has been the worst & certainly not up to Warners normal standards. We have booked 4 Warner breaks this year, 1 we had to cancel due to my husbands bad health & 1 amend for June at Cricket St Thomas due to my fathers illness (unfortunately he passed away) but Warners as a company have been marvellous. They transferred the cost to our next break & couldn't have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every break at Gunton Hall includes hearty hot and cold buffet breakfasts and delicious three-course dinners. Lots of daytime activities and leisure facilities including swimming,archery and salon spa.A unique and dazzling schedule of entertainment and dancing is also included in your holiday.The Hotel organises shopping trips to Nowhich, Bure Valley steam trains and Broads cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gunton Hall Hotel Lowestoft
- Gunton Hall Lowestoft
- Warner Leisure Hotels Gunton Hall Coastal Village Lowestoft, Suffolk