don't book to early,we booked in january and paid £124.44 each,we had the same accomadation of those who booked at almost half the price via a newspaper add at £98 and even £69
I can recommend the breakfast and the salads otherwise forget the food,all chalets are being equiped for self catering so in place of a wardrobe you get a microwave and a toaster even though we were full board,you have to supply you own linen and pay card fees even with a debit card.this resort is not for the over 50 but for young families willing to buy micro meals from the nisa supermarket,there are much better resorts very near to pakefield who welcome the over 50.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk