WOW 4nts Half board, 2 bed apartment, 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant £118!!! and it was HALF TERM WEEK 27th May
having booked this great deal before reading the reviews I was dreading it once I had read some awful reviews BUT we loved it! the food was great and not at all repetitive in the evening although breakfast was the same there was enough variety to have something different everyday (sausage, eggs, scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, fried bread, tomatoes, beans, hash browns, 4 types of cereal, porridge, weetabix, fruit and yoghurt, tea, coffee and princes orange or apple juice!) what more could you want to choose from?
and to name only a few here are only a small number of choices for the evening meal: chicken breasts in bbq sauce, salmon fillets, jacket pots, all types of salad and pasta dishes, scampi, chips, burgers, quiche, vegetables, chicken bites, gammon steaks with pineapple, sweet and sour pork, lasagne etc etc etc!
in the dining area they have about 8 indoor boats with 4 tables to each which were a great novelty for my eldest son (5yrs) haven't ever seen anything like that before.
the accommodation suited us just fine, double bed, bunk beds, single bed, tv, fridge, kettle, microwave, cups, plates, cutlery and glasses. the bath is small but has a shower over so no problem for washing. we didn't have to live out of suitcases as there was a double wardrobe with hangers and a large chest of draws.
we were a 2 minute walk from the beach.
the indoor swimming pool was clean, there is a slide and they have an inflatable pirate island, both my boys loved it!
there is a lovely little pond and garden and the pond is home to many coy carp and a few ducks.
there is a brand new park which was just fab and suits all ages.
everywhere was kept tidy.
there is an indoor play area, a baby section with playhouses and kitchens etc, for the older kids there was a room with new Xbox's and flat screen tvs, pool tables, the arcade, disco for all ages, entertainment/activities through the day.
I can honestly say we loved every moment and wish we were there for a couple more days as we spent 4 nights and 5 days watching our children laugh, have fun, we relaxed and had no cooking or cleaning to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk