Just come back from a 4 night break at pakefield. I will start with the positives, great value for money, staff around the holiday park were helpful and polite. We went half board for our stay there was a good choice for breakfast and dinner each day and always plenty no matter what time we were eating. The pool although a little dated was reasonably clean the staff were good fun with the children. The facilities to hire on the park was good my children enjoyed the trikes and also playing tennis, although the tennis courts were looking a bit shabby. However whilst we were there work was being done to improve this. The negative for us was our apartment :-(, when we arrived on first inspection it seemed that our apartment had not been used recently as there was cobwebs and dirt in and around the bath, so we had to clean this before use. Also our shower was poor and didn't work properly, it was like an old swimming pool shower that you had to keep pressing the button in to get water but the water flow was poor and the bathroom in general wasn't vey clean. This didn't spoil our time at Pakefield and I think it offered great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk