Well firstly i think i need to say what do people expect for just over a hundred pound for me and my grandson. Half board. The staff are to assist your enjoyment not look after you or your children 24 hours a day. Although it often appears thats what they do. The Bluecoats are so hard working all of the time evan if they are off duty. Robert gives 100 per cent all of the time and never stops you can tell the park. Pontins and guests are very important to him. All i can say is we have had a fantastic time lots of fun and laughter and never a dull minute. The only negitive thing i have to say is about a very rude guest who felt the whole of pontins should at her beck and call. Making unrealistic demands who we had the sufferance of sitting next to at Breakfast. Well done pontins a big hit for us see you very soon. A select break next i think adults only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk