Went for the weekend as it was my brother in law's birthday celebration and I have to say that it we had a very good time. First, we upgraded to the better chalets, but I wouldn't bother, they are like a goldfish bowl with the front being all glass and unless you have the curtain shut anyone walking past looks directly into you bedroom/kitchen. You also have further to walk from the carpark to you accommodation, not great, especially if it's raining and you take your own bedding.
The staff were always helpful, efficient cheerful and hard working. The quality of the food was outstanding, except for some of the soup (very watery) and some of the fried eggs at breakfast looked and tasted more like the joke plastic eggs.It was a turkey and tinsel weekend and the "Christmas day" meal was of an excellent quality and plenty of it. Last night was beef and that was also very very good. Yes I would stay there again, but maybe just a long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk