My 10 year old grandson and I stayed here Bank Holiday weekend, 23-26 May, 2014 for 3 nights.
I hadn't been here for over 20 years and it was all a very pleasant surprise. Chalet 306 was lovely, microwave, toaster and cutlery. Bath and shower. It was near entertainment, next to swimming pool and not far from the restaurant. The food was very acceptable to my grandson. Starters for Dinner is only a choice of Salads or Soup, but considering what we paid, it was very good value. The swimming pool is fantastic, very big, and at deepest only 1.4 metres, my grandson enjoyed the big slide. We bought the bed linen. 2 x £5, but at least we now have them to take back next time, as my grandson is constantly asking when can we go back. The gardens are lovely, all the grounds well cared for, plenty of room for the childrens organised football, rounders, etc. The tots playgrounds for younger children looked amazing too. The enthusiastic Bluecoats work very hard all day to keep everyone entertained and occupied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk