Me and my family came here to pontins pakefield for the day (29/05/14) -first impressions as we entered the park were the overgrown field on the right hand side with the football goals! Could really do with a tidy up and cut of grass this would look so much more inviting. The man on the gate was friendly and the price to get in was good value. First of all we went for a wonder round the park to get our bearings, and me and my husband said that a coat of paint would really make a difference especially the restaurant with the ship ! The ballroom was nice and big but could do with a makeover. Very 1970's in some areas of it. The toilets were poor we thought, quite dirty in places, especially the floors. The toilets were particularly poor at the croc adventure land ! Very dirty and not been cleaned for sometime. The cafe attached to the amusements seemed very not organised at all. Hardly any staff, dirty tables and messy. The swimming pool needs urgent attention, the changing rooms were dirty, and smelt. Needs regular cleaning throughout the day. The pool floor seemed dirty..... The slide was closed as there were not enough lifeguards.more changing areas are required...... Not enough privacy. The kids loved the park outside near the restaurant, this was lovely. The queen vic pub was good too. Service was good. The crazy golf could do with a makeover, the hire station was good ! Staff were nice. Overall these are only good issues as the park is good, just the above problems are minor and could make such a difference. Louise Irvine-from Norwich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long established, friendly holiday park with many amenities for both young and young at heart. please note all rooms are non smoking for our guests' comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Pakefield Hotel Lowestoft
- Pontins Pakefield Holiday Park Lowestoft, Suffolk