“Tasty birthday buffet”

Do Eat Oriental buffet
Ranked #176 of 276 Restaurants in Loughborough
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Decided to try this new Chinese restaurant in Loughborough to celebrate my husband's birthday. Wide range of dishes - including many of our favourites like sweet and sour pork, variety of noodles, lemon chicken, duck wraps, prawn toasts and crispy beef - latter two particularly tasty as we have been a bit disappointed by recent takeaways of these dishes from other places.

There was more than we could taste or eat!! Also dessert but we just ate fruit, enhanced by large raisins and dried mango, intended for chocolate fountain users.

Service was excellent.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Me and my boys have been here twice now . It's newly open in Loughborough . The price is good at £9.99 for all you can eat buffet I wouldn't have paid the original price of £15 plus as first advertised. There are lots of starters , two choice of soups , duck pancakes , two choice of rice and noodles and at least 5 different main dishes to choose. There is sushi and small desserts with whippy ice cream and sweets for the kids . The food could be doing with being a little warmer because some things were not that hot . I enjoyed the food it was very tasty and you are soon filled up after starters you can go as many times as you like great value for money . The staff are nice and are trying there best us english expect to much sometimes. Give them a go and keep this restaurant going in this bad economic climate.

1  Thank Tracey F
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Thanks. I tried this new addition to Loughborough restaurant scene and really enjoyed the very tasty and good variety of Chinese buffet food.

The duck in pancakes starter was delicious and so was crispy chicken, pork ribs and noodles.

Yes, a few dishes could be a bit hotter but all food tasted lovely.

The staff was friendly and attentive and I paid 6 pounds for a buffet lunch and 2.50 for bottom- less soft drinks. Excellent value and an enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Hannah-Lena
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Arrived for lunch at 1 30 ordered drinks no greeting from staff went to get our starters plates were stone cold as was the food onion rings etc, main course very little left to choose from although they are open until 3pm noodles and mains were cold asked the waiter when we finally found him if he had a microwave to heat up my food his reply you need to stir it no one is eating I wonder why he did microwave it, will never return absolute waste of money staff seriously need to upgrade there act and learn some customer service skills no wonder no one in there

4  Thank Michael H