2 people are viewing this hotel
£39
Fully refundable before Fri, 3 May
No fees just great deals
Sue20242024
Good stay but with a little effort by the hotel management could have been excellent.
Review of The Link Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Feb 2024
Friendly and helpful staff. Easy check-in and check-out.
Was unable to use internet access because the room was too remote. Walking distance to the room was high. The bathroom could have been cleaner and the hook on the door was missing.
Date of stay: February 2024
July 2012
  • Tripadvisor
3.5 miles from The Link Hotel
Free parking
one of our recently refurbished rooms
    £87
    £63
    £69
2.3 miles from The Link Hotel
View more hotels in Loughborough
All reviews air con good size plenty of parking loughborough university no lift great value for money short stay business trip comfortable bed large room would stay again bar and restaurant tea coffee excellent breakfast one night stay good nights sleep evening meal
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2024

the hotel exactly matched my expectations from the posting, the room was comfortable and the restaurant was good quality
ample car parking available and easy to find the hotel
reception was friendly and helpful

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2024

Warm welcome on a very cold night. Lovely, friendly staff, who were very helpful. Large, warm, well equipped room with a bath (luxury!) Comfy bed and quiet hotel so I slept like a log and woke up refreshed. Highly recommended

Date of stay: January 2024
1  Thank Jacqui1149
Reviewed 12 December 2023

The receptionist Romana went above and beyond for me this week. She greeted me with a lovely smile and made sure everything was ok with my stay. She even wrapped my secret Santa presents for my work meal!

I would highly recommend to stay at the link hotel! The best receptionists I’ve ever had!

Date of stay: December 2023
Reviewed 4 December 2023

Food was very good and the rooms were clean and beds comfortable. The drinks at the bar were expensive but there's a harvester next door. Gym is very small but does the job. Very little wrong with this hotel and will be staying again.

Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed 3 December 2023 via mobile

Stayed at hotel for one night while attending nearby conference. On arrival (after 9pm) nobody was at reception but a very apologetic receptionist appeared after a couple of minutes and I was checked in quite quickly.

Room was basic. Sound on TV cut out every 10 seconds for some reason. Some light switches didn’t work, others switched on lights elsewhere in the room. I didn’t report either as I wasn’t there long enough.

I was told I’d have to take breakfast on one of the sofas in the bar because the tables were being used by some football teams staying at hotel. Felt very much relegated eating my cooked breakfast practically on my lap!

Free parking and location is quite good. However, I’d probably pick the Premier Inn next time.

Date of stay: October 2023